• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3.8.42] msf import doesn't work anymore
I have the same probelm as Oz Cello described here:
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...l#pid48688

" ... I then added some pieces to the libraries. The way I usually do that is to add them to one library, then export the new pieces as a single msf to a local file, then switch to the other libraries and import the msf to each library in turn, adjusting the metadata for each library as I go. The problem this time was that I couldn't get the msf files to import in the other libraries. The export from the original library seemed to work but when I tried to import it to a different libary it just gave a message saying 'failed to import file abc.msf. successfully imported 0 of 1 files'. I managed to get a few of the pieces from the msf to import by unticking the box that includes metadata in the export but that defeats the purpose a bit and didn't work at all for some of the pieces. I managed to get those same pieces to work (metadate included) by exporting each piece as an msf rather than putting them all in one msf but it only worked for 2 of the 3 libraries I was trying to import into and didn't work at all for a couple of the pieces. I could still import them to any of the libraries from the original pdf. The issue was only with importing msf's. I don't think I've seen an msf import fail before. ..."

I use the same way to add songs to different libraries.
---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
I'll push out an update for this.

Thanks,
Mike