• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug: filepath issue when syncing smart button from Windows to Android
Hi,
I've noticed there is a bug when syncing a file with a smart button with the action "Open File in External Application" from a Windows PC to an Android device.
After syncing the library from Windows to the Android app, the android filepath "/storage/emulated/0/..." is appended in front of the original filepath of the smart button. This changes the original windows filepath:
"C:\Users\..." to "/storage/emulated/0/.../C:\Users\...".
When I then sync the library back from Android to the Windows PC, the garbled filepath is also synced and the smart button doesn't work anymore.

Steps to recreate the bug:
1. On Windows: add a smart button with the action "Open File in External Application" and a file as the path
2. Sync the library from Windows to Android
3. Open the file on Android and check the filepath of the smart button, it should have the "/storage/emulated/0/..." filepath appended to the original filepath

Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this. I've located the problem and have a fix in place for the next update.

Mike
(05-05-2024, 04:57 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thank you for reporting this. I've located the problem and have a fix in place for the next update.

Mike

Awesome, thanks!