• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging / protcol of played songs?
Mike, I just read your reply to Frank Cox on the same subject explaining the logic, so I guess it's not possible once a setlist is actually loaded. Thanks for your tireless work on this fantastic app.
I do not add songs to the recent list if you are just going through a setlist. The setlist itself is added to the recent list. If you go to Settings->Library Settings and uncheck "Always Load Whole Setlist", and "Automatically Load Next Song", then you can load individual songs in the setlist and they will be added to the recent tab. You can also skip between songs still by just turning past the last page or using the "Go to next song" action. You can also use the library window to view the songs for the setlist if needed.

I'll add other ways of tracking viewed songs when time allows, but I'm not going to change the way the recent tab works. The logic has also not changed for this recently.

Mike
Thank you for the extra info. I think I was using it that way in the beginning and then at some point I turned on the load setlist option. I think I prefer it the other way, so I'll turn that setting back off. Great idea about using the library popup window to view the setlist. Since I never stick to a plan, this really solves my issue, as I can then keep track of what I actually performed and in which order. Afterwards, I take some pics of the recent list with my phone, then it's easy to change setlist to match. Then I have accurate record of what I did. 

I love how flexible the app is and how it can accomodate so many different use cases.