• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inserting a single page from another PDF
Hi, I have some existing music in MobileSheets that I've already modified, written notes on, etc, so I don't want to start from scratch and lose all that. But I recently found out I need to insert a single page from another PDF. Is there a way to do this in MobileSheets while keeping the existing project info? I don't want to have to create a new merged PDF myself and then import that into MobileSheets because then I'll lose everything I did to it so far.
You can certainly do it in MobileSheets. Do the following:

1) Long press the song on the library screen and tap "Edit Song"
2) Go to the Files tab, tap the three dots next to the file and tap "Rearrange pages"
3) Tap the three dots next to the page where you want to insert the file and select "Insert File".

The file is then inserted at the end of the PDF, but the page order is changed for you so that the page is inserted where you requested. The benefit of this is that MobileSheets can properly handle this and preserve your annotations on the correct pages. Alternatively, before changing the file you can go into the annotations editor, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Embed Annotations". The annotations will then be saved in the PDF itself. Then you can insert the PDF page as described above.

Mike