• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boox TabX - Android Status Bar - April 24 firmware update
Hi all, just to get it out of the way, I've already reported this to Boox.

So, has anyone else noticed odd behaviour with the Android status bar at the top of the screen since the recent Beta, and now full release, firmware updates?

As I like having the status and nav. bars available I don't use the full screen option in MS, so I see a normally reversed colour (greyscale bar, white print) status and nav. bar.  However, since the firmware... change, if I access the Control Centre screen via the status bar, the print goes black, I change something (like turning the front light on or off, or de/activate WiFi or Bluetooth etc.) the status bar often goes white and the print stays black, until I close the Control Centre when the bar stays white, BUT the print goes back to white also, thus making it unable to be read.
Tap the screen to go into the Control Centre again, and go out again doesn't fix it.
Change a few MS screens until it rewrites the screen and things revert to normal.

I find this somewhat annoying...

Though I don't use it, I also have Fakebook Pro installed and the same thing happens in it.

Thank you
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X