• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Page turn, Vertically in landscape mode
Hello Mike,

thank you as always for your wonderful MobileSheets, I am a professional musician I am today Smile

Small question - I am to play a contemporary music from a score with 5 people, clearly designed to be used landscape mode. As you can see, the usual horizontal half page turn loses its point in this type of score reading, as I am not able to simultaneously see my part and also see the upcoming part. A photo with my ideal vertical half cut is attached.

As I suggested in the photo, is there a way to have the half page turn vertically, so I will be able to play this kind of score just as if I am doing horizontally with more usual/normal vertical sheet music? I hope I am making sense here.

Please let me know,
Onyou Lee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

At the moment, no, that's not supported, but it's certainly something I can look into supporting in the future for users that need it. In the meantime, you can use the "Rearrange pages" feature to duplicate your pages, then crop each instance of a page to have one of the halves. To access this, you can either long press a piece on the library screen, tap "Edit Piece" at the top of the screen, go to the Files tab and tap the Page Order field, or with the piece loaded, tap the center of the screen to bring up the overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left and then tap "Rearrange pages".

Mike