• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song in setlist gets skipped over
Hello, I've created a couple of setlists recently of songs picked from a Collection.  Each setlists has a song that gets automatically skipped once the set is started.  It skips in both directions, meaning once the song gets skipped, if I try to swipe the screen back, it skips in the reverse direction as well.  The song is visible just for a second, but it will not stay on the screen in either direction.  I tried making a copy of the song, but that skipped as well.  I then made a test set list containing the same song and a DIFFERENT song was getting skipped, not the original from the other set.  I'm using a Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet.   They are .pdf's marked with annotations.  Most of the songs have the metronome set up to auto-start.  Having the same issue using a page turning pedal.
I was showing the problem to my wife, and she happened to inadvertently "pinch" the screen which modified the size shown and "resolved" the issue.  The problem here is that if I'm performing with a band on stage and a song is skipped without my noticing, I could end up playing a different song than the rest of the band.  That won't go over very well!
The problem here is that I don't know how your song wound up in that state in the first place. With the latest update, there is an enforced minimum and maximum zoom. Are you running version 3.8.43 if you go to Settings->About? That should have prevented a zoom from being used that was so small that the page was not visible. That's my interpretation of the problem based on your description. How much have you encountered this problem? Is this the first time? Can you reproduce the issue? No one else has reported this, so this is not a common problem.

Mike