• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove pages from song ONLY in setlist
Hi,

I play soprano and alto sax in a quartet.
My sheet files usually contain the complete score as well as all four parts.

As long as my songs are grouped to an "album", MobileSheets remembers, which page I had recently opened.
But when I put my songs into the setlist for a performance, every song is always opened on the first page - usually the complete score.
When I step into the next song of the setlist it's the same.
Is there a way to remove/hide pages from a song only in that setlist, so that it only shows the pages for my instrument in that performance?

If not, that would be a wish I would like to place on the customer's wishlist.

Thank you
Lutz
My guess is that it will be something that gets implemented as part of the song versioning.
In the meantime, duplicate the songs, change the page ranges to just your part, and rename them to indicate that they are just your part. (It might be a good idea to adjust the page ranges of the original songs to exclude your part, too.)
You can then add your part to the albums (along side the original song) and be able to see all parts under the album. You can add your isolated parts to setlists and paging through the setlist will only show you your parts of the songs.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
Sam is correct - the song versioning feature (which is near the top of the list in terms of priorities for features this year) would let you do that, but you have to create copies of songs at the moment.

Mike