• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Converted a ForScore user to MS
I live in the Android world and my wife is an Apple person.  We are both musicians, and she has been using ForScore for several years before I joined the tablet community and started using MS.

Recently I started showing her some of the things that MS does that ForScore doesn't do.  

Specifically:

1) Scrolling pages with a finger touch

2) Turning half pages in ForScore is a disaster, you have to see it to believe how bad it is.  My wife was struggling with that and fell in love with how MS handles half pages turns

3) I have linked audio files to some of my songs, and that was what finally convinced her to try MS.  She has a lot of Music Minus One files and she is thrilled that she can load them all to MS.

So, she purchased the IOS version of MS and couldn't be happier.

One more victory for MS !!
I'm glad MobileSheets is working well for your wife! Thanks so much for sharing.

Mike
I’m glad for you that you’ve found an app that works for both you and your wife. I will say that the half page turn in ForScore works flawlessly for me, I’m not sure how such a simple function could be “disaster” so I’m curious what you found so objectionable about it. Audio can be linked to any ForScore file, how does that work differently, and assumedy better, than ForScore? I’m willing to learn!