• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request: Allow stamps / Layers (etc) windows to float
Hi.
New user here, on a Lenovo Yoga Book 9i. This is a different attempt at the laptop / tablet hybrid thing, with two screens and a separate Bluetooth keyboard.
A common thing for us is for the bowings to be sent around the section via WhatsApp. When updating these, I've got it with the WhatsApp fullscreen on one side and my score out on the other.

[Image: Whats-App-bowing.png]

Would it be possible to detach the floating windows (Pick a stamp, layers, etc).so that they're not constrained to have to cover up some of the score I'm annotating?

Ta.
When you say "Detach", do you mean to allow them to go outside the MobileSheets window itself? If so, no, that's not really going to be possible (at least not without very significant changes), as they are just handled like a normal in-app component, not like a separate application window. UWP does not make that easy to do at all. Perhaps when I switch UI frameworks that may be more doable.

Mike
Is, that's what I mean. Ideally I'd like to move them across to (in this screenshot) the left hand screen.

If it could be considered as and when you make the UK switch,.that'd be appreciated.

Thanks for the speedy response.