• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
database doesn't transfer to companion app
Apologies, first, if this issue is listed here and I just haven't found it yet. I did some searching, but couldn't find this particular problem.

I'm a new user. When I initiate a connection between the app on my tablet (Galaxy Tab 2) and PC (Win7 Home Premium), the tablet indicates it has connected and successfully sent x number of bytes of the database. The companion app on the PC displays the green progress bar and goes no further. If I break the connection from either end, the companion app displays a message stating it was unable to transfer the database.

I don't get an error message at any time on the tablet. It seems to think everything's hunky dory. I've told the Windows firewall to allow MobileSheets through and can't find any indication that my antivirus (Avast, free version) is interfering. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to using MobileSheets and having the companion software available would definitely make things easier. Thanks
How long did you let it sit there? I think there might be some time where the green bar stops moving for a minute or so (depending on the amount of data?) while something is being done? Maybe try again but let it continue on its own for longer?