• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth file transfer
Hi
The choir I am in is quite large (70+) and we are experimenting with tablets instead of printed music in folders. Already there are 15-20 members using tablets, predominately iPads with Forscore but several who are using or intend to use Android. For some reason I have become the go-to guy if anyone wants information about hardware or software and I am happy to recommend MobileSheets for Android users - especially now that annotations have been added.

One feature that I would like to see added is file transfer to other choristers via Bluetooth. It is a feature that we have used regularly in Forscore, and ideally it would be good if a file could be transferred between a MobileSheets user and a Forscore users as well as between two MobileSheets users.

For your consideration
Thanks
David
(10-23-2012, 02:10 PM)a30guy Wrote: Hi
The choir I am in is quite large (70+) and we are experimenting with tablets instead of printed music in folders. Already there are 15-20 members using tablets, predominately iPads with Forscore but several who are using or intend to use Android. For some reason I have become the go-to guy if anyone wants information about hardware or software and I am happy to recommend MobileSheets for Android users - especially now that annotations have been added.

One feature that I would like to see added is file transfer to other choristers via Bluetooth. It is a feature that we have used regularly in Forscore, and ideally it would be good if a file could be transferred between a MobileSheets user and a Forscore users as well as between two MobileSheets users.

For your consideration
Thanks
David

Great idea! Your the go-to-guy because you know more than the rest of us Angel
I'll definitely add the bluetooth file transferring between MobileSheets owners. Communicating with ForScore will be more challenging, as I'm not sure if the makers of ForScore will be interested in doing extra work to support it. If ForScore users request it, it will probably be much more likely to happen than if I contact them directly.

Mike