• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automatic turning pages after be recorded and starring the songs
Lightbulb 
Dear all,

Please see here some suggestions:

1-record the turning pages back and forward based in time period for automatic turning use.
2-allow mark with star the songs and be sorted in this category
3-recently songs added mark as new for period of days.
4-allow color in the song name for easily identification in a big list
MobileSheetsPro is going to add a new automatic scroller. Over time, I could start adding options to do things like record the time between each page turn and then use that, turn pages based on the number of measures per page and the metronome settings, etc. I'll keep it on my list of things to add when time allows.

MobileSheetsPro adds a rating category, so hopefully this meets your needs. The recently added songs mark is an interesting one... in MobileSheetsPro I have both the "Date Created" tab and when new songs are added, they are put at the top of the Recent tab. I could also add a new icon indicating if it's new, but this would take a little more work. If enough users want it, I'm open to the idea though.

Do you want all song names colored? Or only recently added ones?

Mike
(10-26-2014, 09:15 AM)jgmarte Wrote: Dear all,

Please see here some suggestions:

1-record the turning pages back and forward based in time period for automatic turning use.
2-allow mark with star the songs and be sorted in this category
3-recently songs added mark  as new for period of days.
4-allow color  in the song name for easily identification  in a big list

Hi There,

Is it possible to make the sheetmusic follow the recording by bar, like calypso score/Jam does?

Thanks,
Many of the ideas that have been suggested for MS have been incorporated in MSPro, plus other improvements/changes/additions and I would suggest you guys should wait for its release and then re-think your requests. I rather suspect that a lot of what has been asked for has already been accommodated.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here