• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash: "MobileSheetsPro has stopped"
Hi, today I upgraded to MobileSheetsPro, but it is rather disappointing: the new MobileSheetsPro regularly crashes, something which I haven't experienced with the old MobileSheets.

I made a full backup in MobileSheets (.msb-file) and imported this file into MobileSheetsPro. All songs show up in the library. So far no problems.
Now when I select a song, most of the times it loads the song and displays it. But some songs simply won't load. Instead, the application crashes, the tablet returns to the desktop, and a dialog appears 'MobileSheetsPro has stopped' (but then in Dutch).
The same files view perfectly fine in MobileSheets.

I am not using any audio-files or other multimedia. I do use link points. Most files were originally imported as png files (1 per page), but some are pdf.

The device is a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet (32GB), Android 4.4.4. I'm using an SD-card as storage location. If you need more information, please let me know.

Matthijs
I'm really sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes Matthijs. I will go through the crash logs to see if I can track down why this is happening for you. I'm going to try to get an update put together today to fix a number of issues, so hopefully by tomorrow you should be able to load songs without issues.

Mike