• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filter Search Field only Offering Numeric Pad
Not sure if this has been raised before when using the library filter search and tapping on the entry field only a numeric pad is available.  This is the same for Recent, Songs, Setlists etc.  Clicking on Collection or Genre fields under the search field correctly brings up the alphanumeric keypad.  So far, I've not encountered a problem like this elsewhere in MSPro.

Steven....
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, Android 13, MobileSheetsPro, MobileSheets Companion, Airturn ATFS-2 Bluetooth Dual Pedals, Clavinova CVP-709PE, Yamaha Genos
I'll try to look into this. Thanks for letting me know.

Mike
In the settings, under the "Other" section, there is an option for "Show Number Keyboard First". Do you happen to have this option checked? That was the only way I was able to reproduce the behavior you described.

Mike
(05-07-2015, 02:13 AM)Zuberman Wrote: In the settings, under the "Other" section, there is an option for "Show Number Keyboard First". Do you happen to have this option checked? That was the only way I was able to reproduce the behavior you described.

Mike

Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.  It was checked, removing that restores the alpha-numeric function.  Sorry, I had not spotted that setting before posting.

Steven... 
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, Android 13, MobileSheetsPro, MobileSheets Companion, Airturn ATFS-2 Bluetooth Dual Pedals, Clavinova CVP-709PE, Yamaha Genos