• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zooming with annotations
I just started using MobileSheets yesterday, and so far I love it. I have run into one small problem, though. When I add annotations, they don't zoom with the rest of the page, so when I zoom in the annotations end up in some other place on the page. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
(02-23-2013, 04:13 AM)Miranda Wrote: I just started using MobileSheets yesterday, and so far I love it. I have run into one small problem, though. When I add annotations, they don't zoom with the rest of the page, so when I zoom in the annotations end up in some other place on the page. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

Which version and market are you using? And are you adding annotations to a PDF song, or one that's made of individual images? Does it happen during editing, or when you zoom the file after saving your annotations?

There have been issues in earlier versions that Mike has fixed; I'm running the latest version from Google Play market and I'm pretty sure all of the zoom/rotate issues are taken care of, but I'll retest tonight to make sure.

Thanks,
I just bought the app 2 days ago from Google Play, so it's the latest version. I'm using .jpg's imported from my PC.

I have found that as long as I remember to crop out all the white space before importing the image, I don't really need to zoom, so this may not be a problem after all. Still, it would be nice to have a fix in case I ever do need it.

Thanks!
Hi again,

I just did a few tests, and I am seeing the same behavior as you are if I zoom in on the page after adding annotations: they wander from their intended location. But I only experience this if the song consists of image files (i.e. JPG's). If I add an annotation to a .PDF file, the zooming works as expected: the annotations maintain their relative positions when I zoom in.

Mister Z, the ball is in your court Smile
Thanks, I'll get to work on figuring this out.
Thanks, Mike! It's great to see such strong customer support! Thanks also to Snard for helping pinpoint the problem.
Got a fix in place for this. Now I just need to decide if I should wait for the next major release (may be weeks), or do a minor release with bug fixes.