• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer database from Beta
I had a break from using mobilesheets for a couple months and was pleased to see that you have released mobilesheets pro.  I purchased a copy but now I can't figure out how to transfer my database that I was using in the beta version over to the official version.  Any help would be appreciated.

I did a batch import on root/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetsbeta

That pulled in all the pdfs, but not of the auxiliary data (midi, cropping, metadata, links, etc)

Ron
Have you tried restoring your latest beta backup into the new version?
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
The best approach, as suggested by Skip, is to create a library backup in the beta (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library), and then restore this backup file in the official version.
(07-01-2015, 03:07 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The best approach, as suggested by Skip, is to create a library backup in the beta (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library), and then restore this backup file in the official version.

But the beta is expired.  How can I do this?

Ron
Change the device date to april or so, a date when the beta was valid
(07-02-2015, 09:18 PM)Rey_a Wrote: Change the device date to april or so, a date when the beta was valid

Thanks all - worked perfectly.

Ron