• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use Subdirectories for Metadata
I've mentioned this before.  Pulling my hair out here.  I REALLY MISS that feature from the old MobileSheets.  Used to be when I'd batch import I could select "Use Subdirectories for metadata (Artist/Album/Genre)".  It was GREAT!  AMAZING!  I'd organize my songs on my mac with nested folders with the names of the band, part, etc...  I'd copy that to my SD card, toss it into the tablet and do a batch import.  It was PERFECT!!  Sometimes my Archos Familypad gets problematic, so I like to reset it to factory.. and part of that is reinstalling MSP.
Stupid me... I've taken to using the OLD mobile sheets to batch import my stuff, then backing that up, then importing that into MSP!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring that feature back!!  I can't believe that no one else wants that!
Let me tell you how you're making my life hard:  I play in 7 bands off and on.. each with their own folder of tunes full of PDFs.  I've got all the real books, in C, Bb, and Eb, plus extras and an xmas book.  THEN, there's the folder of PDFs full of things I just like to practice.  
MSP has seriously messed up my batch import work flow.  It SUCKS.  I hate it!  

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix it!
PLEASE

P
L
E
A
S
E

F
I
X

I
T!!!

You're killing me man!
MSP has nice Backup & Restore features, no need to recreate meta data from scratch after a new installation of MSP.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I am going to bring back this feature with more flexibility. Other users have asked for this as well, but I haven't had time to implement it yet. I'm tracking it here: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/issues...cgi?id=132

Mike
(08-14-2015, 01:40 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I am going to bring back this feature with more flexibility. Other users have asked for this as well, but I haven't had time to implement it yet. I'm tracking it here: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/issues...cgi?id=132

Mike

You are a God among men!

THANK YOU!!

Where's the tip jar?  Seriously.
Wait until the code is done and the feature is available before sending any praise my way Smile