• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.0.9 and MobileSheetsCompanion 2.1.6
I'm happy to announce that the updates are finally ready and available! The list of changes are shown below:

MobileSheetsPro 1.0.9
  • Automatically Load Next Song now works when loading an individual song from a setlist
  • The annotations text window now saves its position and only repositions if it overlaps the text box
  • Added new batch edit dialog for modifying the metadata of multiple songs at once
  • Modifying the page order of a song will no longer cause annotations or link points to change pages, and rotation is now properly maintained.
  • The scroll speed now scales with how much of the page is being scrolled when using a pedal
  • Modifying a text or chord pro file will no longer cause MobileSheetsPro to clear the settings for that file when it detects the change
  • Reduced the minimum allowed size of the crop rectangle so that smaller areas can be selected
  • Fixed bug with the long press overlay toggle mode so that it doesn't immediately hide the overlay
  • Added ability to export files with annotations, cropping and rotations intact
  • Added ability to write out annotations to underlying files permanently. A future update will add the ability to import these back for editing.
  • Added support for printing songs and setlists using any print service installed on the device
  • Fixed bugs with transposing that could cause the keys to be changed incorrectly (mixing flats and sharps)
  • Added new text file settings for chord and tab text sizes
  • Added support for including settings when creating and restoring backup files
  • The song title format now supports a complex syntax that can handle checks for missing fields
  • Switched to a new PDF rendering engine
  • Pages now keep their original aspect ratio when shrunk by the song overlay
  • Zooming now looks better while the pinch zoom is active
  • Added the ability to specify values for any group fields on the import dialog
  • Adjusted the quality of freeform annotations. It is now possible to insert a single circular dot.
  • The two page display will now display the last page of a song by itself when turning two pages at a time and the song has an odd number of pages
  • Fixed a number of bugs related to swapping files
  • The half page adapter now correctly clears the half page turn state when loading a new song
  • A triple tap no longer enters annotation mode when performance mode is enabled
  • Fixed chord pro formatting issues when page breaks occur in the middle of a chorus section
  • Added support for a Norwegian translation
  • Added new options to the find missing file screen. You can now tap to swap, long press to edit and tap the X to delete individual songs
  • The tab order dialog now respects the library text size
  •  Fixed issue with link points not working with certain types of scaling active
  •  Added code to better handle the device running out of memory
MobileSheetsCompanion 2.1.6
  • Switched to InstallShield installer framework
  • Added new custom controls to provide faster text entry for adding, modifying and removing groups
  • Added new import feature to handle creating multiple songs at once if more than one file is dragged and dropped
  • Added new batch edit dialog to handle modifying the properties and groups of multiple songs at once
  • Added new options to add, reorder and remove columns for song lists
  • Added new dialog to add, reorder and remove tabs for all of the supported group types
  • Updated library backup and restore to handle saving and restoring application settings
  • Fixed all bugs with dragging and dropping songs while modifying setlists and other group types.
  • Added support for dragging and dropping directories on the batch import dialog.
  • Dragging a directory on the main window now loads the batch import dialog.
  • Fixed various bugs with the song editor dialog
  • Added back options to convert PDFs to images
  • Added support for modifying song notes
  • Duplicate files are now correctly detected when batch importing (avoid duplicate songs works much better)
Mike
Thanks, Mike!
Dear Mike,
thank you for the new version. I'm looking forward to use the new features.
Will there be an updated version of the manual? The one I can download from your website shows 1.0.6 as version number. It seems to be outdated.

Kind regards,

Machthorn
I will need to update the manual. I'll try to get to that as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Mike
Thank you very much Michael, I'm waiting for the new updated manual too just to be sure to know how to apply those beautiful features you've added to MSP.

Regards, Roberto.
Sad ...looking for a good Tablet....!!! Confused
OS ...to be determined !!!