• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.7 Released
MobileSheets v4.0.7 has been released, which contains mostly bug fixes. I'm still working on the major changes for v4.1.0 as time allows. The changes are as follows:

- Turning back pages while pedal scrolling now properly shows the end of the page without jumping
- Fixed various crashes for devices running Android 2.2.x or 2.3.x
- Fixed page slider problem with pre-Honeycomb devices
- Backups no longer include duplicate files if multiple songs use the same files
- Added Clear Library option under the advanced menu options to completely erase the library and song files
- Fixed issues with Audio Dialog not properly closing if user tapped outside dialog
- Fixed bug with annotation textboxes not auto-sizing correctly in main song viewer

As always, thank you to all the users who submit bug and crash reports.

Mike
(03-17-2013, 11:11 AM)Zuberman Wrote: MobileSheets v4.0.7 has been released, which contains mostly bug fixes. I'm still working on the major changes for v4.1.0 as time allows. The changes are as follows:

- Turning back pages while pedal scrolling now properly shows the end of the page without jumping
- Fixed various crashes for devices running Android 2.2.x or 2.3.x
- Fixed page slider problem with pre-Honeycomb devices
- Backups no longer include duplicate files if multiple songs use the same files
- Added Clear Library option under the advanced menu options to completely erase the library and song files
- Fixed issues with Audio Dialog not properly closing if user tapped outside dialog
- Fixed bug with annotation textboxes not auto-sizing correctly in main song viewer

As always, thank you to all the users who submit bug and crash reports.

Mike

Was there a "phantom update" to 4.0.8 right after this one (with the same bug fixes)?

Also, a quick reminder (if you haven't already fixed this): the Bugzilla page didn't list versions past 4.0.5 when I logged a bug the other day.
4.0.8 was released quickly after with fixes for the Audio Selection Dialog. I didn't have time to type much up, so I figured I would let the change log speak for itself Smile

I've added the missing version numbers. Thanks again!