• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
song filter when building a set
Don't know if this needs/is a feature request or {hopefully} I'm just missing how to do it. I have a boat load of songs for a few bands I play with. Most of the time I'm working with one in particular and would like to select a collection and a custom field value as a "default" song filter. Is there anyway to do that?
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
I'm working on that for the next update. There will be an option to make filters persistent between loads of MobileSheetsPro. Additionally, filters will be carried over from the library screen to the group editor screen.
This would also be a good case for the "separate datatabases" feature.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I personally don't *think* I want separate databases although that might satisfy the stated use case. I do, albeit rarely, want to pull in a given song for a set from a different collection so I like the single database approach.

I like the persistent filter idea, AWESOME!!
Any word on this feature? (like is it in there and I just don't know how to activate it. (lol)
I did add the code necessary to make filters carry over from the library screen to the group editor screen. I did not add the code necessary to make filters persistent between loads of MobileSheetsPro. That's still on the TODO list as it's a little more complicated.