• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSVFiles for import
(09-24-2018, 06:11 AM)davwein Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 05:55 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The first line of the file must contain the column names. Is there a blank line at the start of the file or other content that could be confusing the parser? If you post or send me the files I'm happy to investigate this further.
My post included the first lines of the three csv files - each has a list of the columns in the first row.    I obtained these csv files from this forum so I thought they would be correct.  I have attached the two offending csv files.

I have solved my problem.  I took seriously the claim that Excel somehow messes up the semicolon delimiter.  When I use the Libre Office instead to save the CSV files, Mobilesheets has no trouble reading the file.  Its not obvious that Excel messes it up - the files seem the same when observed in an editor, but the proof of the pudding is that mobile sheets reads the Librie files, not the Excel files.
CSV file for "Kinder wollen singen"

moved to the "CSV files" forum
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Hi All

would anyone care to share csv files for the Hal Leonard Play along songs?

Many Thanks
Hugo
Attached is an updated CSV for the Creole Jazz Band Fakebook 2021.

The 2021 PDF is available here:

https://www.simplyearlyjazz.com/store/p9...rsion.html

Attached Files
.csv   creolejbfb2021.csv (Size: 28.16 KB / Downloads: 5)