• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with chorus tag in chordpro files in setlist
When I start MSP oben my setlist with mixed files (pdf and chordpro) in some text files with {chorus} tag shows only Chorus. The text and chords are not dispayed, only the heading.
When I go to edit and save the file without changes the chorus with heading displays correctly in all text files.

If the text file is started directly from the song list, there are no problems with display the chorus.
Is there an easy way to reproduce this problem or is it random in nature? I need to fix the setlist export feature (which I'm going to do in the next update), but once I do that, I may need you to export a setlist demonstrating this problem so I can fix it.

Thanks,
Mike
The problem always occurs after I started MSP new.
I have created a new set list with the same content.
Depending on the set list I open the first, there exists the problem with the display the chorus.
If I switch to second setlist the issue is resolved. Also in the first opened setlist the problem is fixed.
If you have implemented the export function, I will send the set list.

Thanks, Martin
I just created a song that uses the start of chorus/end of chorus, and repeats the chorus. I added it to a setlist, loaded MSP fresh, loaded that setlist, and everything displays fine. I'll have to get you to export a setlist for me to test with after I release some bug fixes.

Thanks,
Mike
Attached I send you a chordpro  I used for my test setlist.
If I have only one song in the list everything is displayed normally.

When I open the list with more than one song in it and load the first song the first page looks normal.
After scroll to the second page everything looks normal for a short moment. Then the page flickers shortly and is then displayed incorrectly.
Instead the last two choruses only the headline appears.

Attached Files
.txt   Country Roads - John Denver.txt (Size: 1,006 bytes / Downloads: 4)
I have a fix in place for this now that I will include in v1.4.6.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike.

With the editor inside, it's a dream, all what I need in this software.

Great work.