• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"End of song" notification
Since  my last MSP up-date (about 5 weeks ago) I've noticed that the End of song  notification box no longers appears to let me know that I have reached the last page. I did not select anything or make any selections from the Settings menue. Is this part of the update or have I made changes and not known about it?
Keep up the great work, your efforts are truly appreciated. Btw, my tablet has continued to work fine with the OS rollback to Kitkat. Love that midi link to load the keyboard's  musical settings for each song Smile.
This seems to work for me. If I load an individual song that is five pages, and then turn to the last page and try to turn again, I see "End of Song". Do you not see this? You won't see the notification if the song is only one page. I tried this with a setlist, and got "End of Setlist", so it all seems to be working.
Hi Mike, 

Are you using a pedal? I have it set to turn to page 1 when I reach the end of the song. I have updated MSP with latest and it still does not show the box 'End of SONG' in the middle of the page. 

Regards,

David M.
I did not test this with a pedal. I don't think the "End of Song" message will be shown if you have repeat mode on or you use the pedal action to loop back to the start.