• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tap action does not work after upgrading to Chrome OS 118.0.5993.164
After upgrading to  Chrome OS 118.0.5993.164 the Tap action does not work properly-it only turn pages,even the tap settings configured for other actions.Does anybody else experience this issue and found solution for this?

Thanks
Tap action does not work after upgrading to Chrome OS 118.0.5993.164 (HP chromebook).Tap only turns the page no matter where on the screen I tap.The performance mode is disabled but none of the touch settings are working.All worked fine up until the upgrade.Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,Len
That's very strange. First, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings so you can backup your current settings. Then go to Settings->Other Settings->Reset Settings to Default. If this fixes the issue, then something must have been corrupted with the settings files. If you have settings you don't want to lose like custom stamp annotations, send me the .mcf file and I can try to repair it, send it back and then you can reimport it.

Mike
(12-10-2023, 05:31 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's very strange. First, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings so you can backup your current settings. Then go to Settings->Other Settings->Reset Settings to Default. If this fixes the issue, then something must have been corrupted with the settings files. If you have settings you don't want to lose like custom stamp annotations, send me the .mcf file and I can try to repair it, send it back and then you can reimport it.

Mike

After rebooting one more time everything works now.Thank you very much for prompt response!