• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong zoom when switching from horizontal to vertical
Hi,
since 4.0.10, I have a varying zoom when starting/viewing a setlist in horizontal mode, then moving the tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1) to horizontal: The page is not displayed at 100% (full display), but somewhat bigger, so that not everything is shown.
After flipping pages once, everything is okay again.

Can you confirm this and maybe change it in the next version?
It is no big problem, but nevertheless a little bit annyoying.
Are you loading a song in the middle of a setlist, or loading the whole setlist from the beginning?
I have tested - it doesnt matter.
Now I have tested it on another device, medion lifetab.
Same thing-switching from horizontal to vertical after starting the setlist results in wrong zoom.
(04-21-2013, 08:03 AM)Harry_M Wrote: Now I have tested it on another device, medion lifetab.
Same thing-switching from horizontal to vertical after starting the setlist results in wrong zoom.

I have reproduced this behavior on my tablet, running the latest MobileSheets (4.0.10). I had actually observed this once before, but had been unable to reproduce it until now.

To make this happen, do the following:
  1. Make sure your tablet isn't in rotation lock mode Smile
  2. Starting with the tablet in landscape orientation, open a setlist that has at least one PDF song in it.
  3. Load the PDF song. It will appear as expected (the top half of the page displaying)
  4. Now rotate the tablet to portrait. The song will be zoomed in too far (i.e. at the same scale as was being displayed in landscape)
  5. If you now change pages in the song, or go back to the setlist and review the song (while remaining in portrait), the display will be corrected.
There are actually two separate anomalies; the one I described above is if you have "Display Half Page in Landscape" set in Options. If you don't have it set, you get a slightly different behavior when you rotate the tablet to portrait: the page will remain tiny!

Note that this only appears to happen with PDF songs, not image files.
Thanks for the very detailed description, Snard!
This is exactly how I can reproduce it.
I was not very detailed in my error description, my fault...