• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Pedal?
Hello
I just bought an "Archos Familypad 2" and installed Mobilsheets.
Since this tablet has no Bluetooth, I look for a USB pedal.
I read about the Bilipro Pedal, but I cannot get it in Switzerland and the people from Bilipro didn't answer to my request.

So does anybody know about any other USB pedal, I could not find anything in the internet.

Jürg
Sorry for the delay in responding. I know many users have asked about Scythe USB pedals. That should work just fine. Some users have requested that I allow a USB mouse to work, so that left click moves back, right click, forward. I have not had time to make this work yet. Any programmable USB pedal should work though.
(06-07-2013, 05:34 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Sorry for the delay in responding. I know many users have asked about Scythe USB pedals. That should work just fine. Some users have requested that I allow a USB mouse to work, so that left click moves back, right click, forward. I have not had time to make this work yet. Any programmable USB pedal should work though.

Has anyone tried the cheap trible USB pedals from Hong Kong, about £15. I'm wondering if they work, is there any delay in the page turn.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(03-02-2014, 08:01 PM)namder Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 05:34 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Sorry for the delay in responding. I know many users have asked about Scythe USB pedals. That should work just fine. Some users have requested that I allow a USB mouse to work, so that left click moves back, right click, forward. I have not had time to make this work yet. Any programmable USB pedal should work though.

Has anyone tried the cheap trible USB pedals from Hong Kong, about £15. I'm wondering if they work, is there any delay in the page turn.

John

I've been doing further research and find that my tablet - Medion Lifetab P9514 - doesn't support USB OTG and therefore cannot utilise a USB pedalboard. Further disappointment comes when I don't think I can use a Bluetooth controller either as I think I only have Bluetooth 2. Whilst my tablet specs do not state Bluetooth 2, they do state Bluetooth A2DP which further research leads me to believe this is Bluetooth 2.

I hope someone on here can disprove any of the above as I would dearly like to be able to have this capability to turn pages.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(03-02-2014, 08:01 PM)namder Wrote: Has anyone tried the cheap trible USB pedals from Hong Kong, about £15. I'm wondering if they work, is there any delay in the page turn.

I use a three pedal version, bought via eBay for about 20 euros. Works fine for me. No additional delay when using it. Currently using two pedals for forward/back and waiting to find a use for the third one.

My tablet has Bluetooth, but I saw little point in adding the complexity and cost of a BT controller, for the sake of a metre or so of cable.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Bili Pro is called Footime Page Turner in Germany.
You can order it at amazon.....
Grüße von ein paar Kilometer jenseits der Schweizer Grenze.....
MelBonis
Content with: Blaupunkt Endeavour 13.3, Airturn Duo (august 2020)

(03-03-2014, 03:06 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: [quote='namder' pid='3757' dateline='1393754519']Has anyone tried the cheap trible USB pedals from Hong Kong, about £15. I'm wondering if they work, is there any delay in the page turn.

I use a three pedal version, bought via eBay for about 20 euros. Works fine for me. No additional delay when using it. Currently using two pedals for forward/back and waiting to find a use for the third one.

Hi -
I just got one of the triple-action pedals from Hong Kong via ebay. I connected it to my USB 2 on my Acer DA22HQL Android All-in-one computer and I can't get any response from the pedal. Can someone help with my options setup as I can't find the right combo.
Thx..
(04-24-2014, 06:14 AM)endontop Wrote: I just got one of the triple-action pedals from Hong Kong via ebay. I connected it to my USB 2 on my Acer DA22HQL Android All-in-one computer and I can't get any response from the pedal. Can someone help with my options setup as I can't find the right combo.
Thx..[/b]

The pedal should have come with a CD (mine was an 8 cm one) which contains the software to map the pedal commands to whichever operations you need - forward and back most likely. Load the software onto your PC, program the pedals and then plug them into the tablet to use.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(04-24-2014, 06:35 AM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 06:14 AM)endontop Wrote: I just got one of the triple-action pedals from Hong Kong via ebay. I connected it to my USB 2 on my Acer DA22HQL Android All-in-one computer and I can't get any response from the pedal. Can someone help with my options setup as I can't find the right combo.
Thx..[/b]

The pedal should have come with a CD (mine was an 8 cm one) which contains the software to map the pedal commands to whichever operations you need - forward and back most likely. Load the software onto your PC, program the pedals and then plug them into the tablet to use.
Thanks for the quick reply ~ Yeah, I have that little software disk and figured it was of no use being for Windows. I'll load it and see what needs setting up. Exclamation
(04-24-2014, 06:46 AM)endontop Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 06:35 AM)GraemeJ Wrote:
Thx..[/b]

Thanks for the quick reply ~ Yeah, I have that little software disk and figured it was of no use being for Windows. I'll load it and see what needs setting up. Exclamation

Thanks for the help. Works great~
Also, I applied some sticky-back felt on the base around the bottom edges of each pedal - and now it is totally quiet. They were quite noisy before.