• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit program
Hi possible the question is already in the forum, but my English is not that good that i found it.

Is there a Exit buton in the program  Huh
I realy love this windows version and also used the Android already a long time. Tnx for this program i use it every day!

Greetz eric
Slide down the application title bar at the top of the screen and tap the 'X' to exit immediately. You can slide down on it again to make it go away if needed.
(01-19-2017, 11:10 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Slide down the application title bar at the top of the screen and tap the 'X' to exit immediately. You can slide down on it again to make it go away if needed.
Even if I get used to this with time, I still find it particular... 
I still prefer a more standard way to exit, like Escape Key (with Return to confirm), or Control+E.
Actually anything to avoid mouse dragging is good for me since it takes more time and attention than keystrokes!
Well you can use Alt + F4 to close the window, just like any other windows application. I was providing a method that works without a keyboard.
(01-19-2017, 04:38 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Well you can use Alt + F4 to close the window, just like any other windows application.  I was providing a method that works without a keyboard.

Of course, and that's very clever... it also works by clicking on the X in windows top-right corner!