• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use a Donner page turn pedal?
Any help for my query?
Thanks a lot, Simone
Simone,

It depends entirely on how you like to use the app. Some users use their tablet in portriat orientation and just use the pedal to turn pages (this is the default behavior). Others like to use the vertical scrolling display mode, and either scroll a percentage of the page at a time, or start/stop automatic scrolling when the pedal switch is activated. Other users like to turn pages and activate link points in order to handle jumping between pages correctly. If you describe exactly how you prefer to operate, I'm happy to suggest what pedal mode I think would be best for that. Otherwise if you have questions about each pedal mode, I'm happy to answer them, but descriptions of each pedal mode are provided in the manual here: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/manual.html

Mike
(12-28-2018, 04:21 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Simone,

It depends entirely on how you like to use the app. Some users use their tablet in portriat orientation and just use the pedal to turn pages (this is the default behavior). Others like to use the vertical scrolling display mode, and either scroll a percentage of the page at a time, or start/stop automatic scrolling when the pedal switch is activated. Other users like to turn pages and activate link points in order to handle jumping between pages correctly. If you describe exactly how you prefer to operate, I'm happy to suggest what pedal mode I think would be best for that. Otherwise if you have questions about each pedal mode, I'm happy to answer them, but descriptions of each pedal mode are provided in the manual here: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/manual.html

Mike

Thanks Mike, I think my choice will be vertical scrolling display setting 50% therefore I assume I will have half page displayed at any touch. Now can I have a jump to next song when I get to the end of the one I'm playing?

Happy new year!

Simone
Simone,

Either have both of the songs in the same setlist and load the setlist, or enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song. Then if you press the pedal to turn the page at the end of the song, it will load the next song.

Mike
(04-29-2017, 01:59 AM)AndyL Wrote: Interesting. It looks a good value pedal. There are other reviewers on Amazon who talk of using it with MobileSheets and give it 5 stars. So maybe you did have a bad one. I would be interested to hear from anyone else who has used it. I guess not all MSP users look at these forums unfortunately.

Andy

I've been using this footswitch to turn the pages in MobileSheets on a Chuwi Hi13 Tablet with Windows 10 since 2016 and the whole thing still works perfectly.