• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay not appearing on tap
As of today, the overlay won't appear anymore when I tap the screen while viewing a song. Additionally, Tapping anywhere in the right 80% of the screen advances to the next page (with the left 20% pages backward). The music player and quick action box still appear when the bottom or bottom right are tapped.

I'm using an older tablet, an ASUS TF300t with Android 4.2.1. I've got an exact duplicate tablet, but I currently have it at a theatre gig and I won't be there again until Thursday this week to test if it's a tablet issue or a MobileSheets issue.
It sounds like you have performance mode enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the sheet music stand icon at the bottom right corner of the library screen in the floating toolbar. You can also tap the same icon in the quick action box to toggle performance mode.

Mike
(06-13-2017, 02:08 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It sounds like you have performance mode enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the sheet music stand icon at the bottom right corner of the library screen in the floating toolbar. You can also tap the same icon in the quick action box to toggle performance mode.

Mike

That was it! I've been using this program for almost 4 years now and I've somehow never accidentally done that until now. Thanks!
(06-13-2017, 11:04 PM)Poparad Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 02:08 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It sounds like you have performance mode enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the sheet music stand icon at the bottom right corner of the library screen in the floating toolbar. You can also tap the same icon in the quick action box to toggle performance mode.

Mike

That was it! I've been using this program for almost 4 years now and I've somehow never accidentally done that until now. Thanks!

Wonderful. I had the same problem and I got the answer by registering on this forum. Thanks.