• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Guide Now Available
For those that are interested, I have posted a light-weight guide for common tasks in MobileSheetsPro here: http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/Mo...oQuick.pdf

I'm hoping this will be an easier to use guide for those getting started that don't want all the extra detail found in the manual. This is just the first version of the guide - I'm open to any feedback and suggestions. I'm going to make this available from inside MobileSheetsPro in a similar fashion to the manual. I'm going to start on video tutorials next in the hopes that this will also aid new users.

Mike
Great job!! This will really help new (and even seasoned Smile ) users.

May I kindly suggest to
- make the Quick Guide available on the toolbar, next to the Manual;
- keep the version number synched with MSPro, e.g. something similar to "Version 1.8 rev. 2", or "Revision 2 for MSPro version 1.8."
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Yes, I'll definitely add an entry for the quick guide next to manual. I'll also update the document to reflect the version of MobileSheetsPro it was written against.

Thanks,
Mike
You're wonderfull. Really!
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
The feeling is mutual! I always really appreciate the feedback you give.