• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync To PC wanting to use USB
Strange action after using Companion to "Batch Import" a file using wifi.

Basically, having done this once, and broken the connection, I decided I needed to update another song. However, on pressing "Sync to PC", the tablet brought up a dialog to use USB to perform the syncing. Pressing the Wifi option on this box had no effect, pressing Cancel killed the dialog box.
Tried several times. Had to stop/restart the tablet to clear the condition.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(07-16-2017, 01:05 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Strange action after using Companion to "Batch Import" a file using wifi.

Basically, having done this once, and broken the connection, I decided I needed to update another song. However, on pressing "Sync to PC", the tablet brought up a dialog to use USB to perform the syncing. Pressing the Wifi option on this box had no effect, pressing Cancel killed the dialog box.
Tried several times. Had to stop/restart the tablet to clear the condition.

Geoff

I've had this happen (over a year ago).

WIFI is strange magic and doesn't always work like we think it should/want it to.

As I recall, I had to re-start both the computer AND the tablet to make it work again.
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
Thanks for the response.

I've never seen it before either- just trying to give Mike an idea that their might be an issue in this area.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Geoff,

That condition is only present when my application is unable to access WiFi (for whatever reason). It then defaults to USB. I'm not sure why WiFi was inaccessible by MobileSheetsPro until you restarted it. I've definitely never seen that before.

Mike
Thanks Mike; I'll try to run some extra tests should it happen again.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6