• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iPad iOS version
I was an exclusive Apple iPad user with OnSong and ForScore, but I found those apps to be very awkward. Then I discovered MobileSheets Pro for Android and saw how much more efficient and well designed the user interface is, so I bought an Android 13.3" inch tablet. The only difficulty was the Android tablet did not do markup and notations very well, neither with a finger or stylus. Then with the release of the Windows 10 version, I bought a 13.5 inch tablet and a stylus that was much better, but not as good as an iPad Pro 12.9 inch. I also find the Android and Windows OS more difficult than iOS.

Mike Zuber mentioned that he's planning to make an iOS version eventually, and I'm anxiously waiting for it.
Chuwi 13.5 inch, Windows 10
There is any plans in place to develop an IOS version?  This would be wonderful!
Yes, I'm going to start working on it later this year, and my plan is to do everything I can to finish it next year at some point. 

Mike
Lightbulb 
(04-30-2019, 04:09 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I'm going to start working on it later this year, and my plan is to do everything I can to finish it next year at some point. 

Mike

Great Mike!!!

Smile Smile Smile

Thank you!
(04-30-2019, 05:04 AM)Jose Augusto Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 04:09 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I'm going to start working on it later this year, and my plan is to do everything I can to finish it next year at some point. 

Mike

Great Mike!!!

Smile Smile Smile

Thank you!

Hi Mike!

Any advance about this?
I've discussed this a little bit in other posts, but the plan is to finish it as soon as possible during the first half of next year. I've been working two jobs up until this point, but starting next year, I'll be full time on MobileSheets, which will help move things along more quickly.

Mike
(09-19-2019, 03:28 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I've discussed this a little bit in other posts, but the plan is to finish it as soon as possible during the first half of next year. I've been working two jobs up until this point, but starting next year, I'll be full time on MobileSheets, which will help move things along more quickly.

Mike

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m ready to beta test for you!

mark
Would like to beta test to. Changed my tablet from win10 to ios.
Hate to do it without Mobile Sheets Pro on the Stage.
As a long time user on android and win10 I know would like to join on the beta testers for ios.
All my other band mates allready are on ios and use Setlist Maker....but I find it a worse tool compared to Mobile Sheets Pro