• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug: Player freezes in a particular situation
Bug 
Hi Mike,

I keep having a situation when the integrated player freezes up. Actually, the entire app freezes up then and all that helps is killing the process and restarting the app. This is really undesirable to happen during a performance. Here's what I do:

1. Open a song.
2. Display the player.
3. The first track is – as a default – always selected.
3. Click on that 1st track --> FREEZE

If instead of clicking on the 1st track I click on the 2nd, 3rd or any other track, there is no problem. I can even click on the 1st track afterwards and everything is fine. The problem only occurs when after opening the player, first thing I do is clicking on the 1st track. Hitting the play button is fine, too, then the 1st track starts playing.

Unfortunately, intuitively, sometimes you just wanna click on the track you want to listen to. And if that's the 1st one, you end up with a frozen app.

Regards
MrOreo
I'll take a look at this to see if I can reproduce it.  I'll let you know what I find. I rarely tap on a track in the track list to start playing it - I almost always just tap the play button to play the track, so that may explain why I've never seen the issue.

Thanks,
Mike