• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor bug deleting song that is duplicated in setlist
Hi Mike

I had a song mentioned twice in a setlist
When I deleted the song from the "Songs" tab, MSP only removed one of the entries from the setlist (leaving an entry with no associated file)

Created a test Setlist and added a song twice; again it only removed one entry when the song was deleted.

Looks like you are not processing the rest of a setlist after you have found a match.

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Just noticed that the song that was probably at the bottom of the setlist no longer points to the correct file.
Haven't tested further; it could have been like this for prior to deleting "the song + remove of the bad entry".

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Thanks - I'm surprised this has never come up before. I just added a fix that will be included with the next update this weekend.

Mike
Glad to have been of help

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Mike

While you have fixed the app to handle duplicates in a setlist, the problem still exists in the companion.

Unlikely to cause anyone any issues but, if you are like me, you won't like having bugs in your work.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Thanks Geoff - I forgot to check the code in the companion application. It likely has the same exact issue in the code.

Mike