• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple page turns for tablets attached through bluetooth
When I play, I use two large tablets in portrait orientation, hooked together via bluetooth, with the tablet on the right set one page ahead of the tablet on the left. It would be great if I could turn two pages at once, or better yet turn alternate pages. Don't know the feasibility.

BTW I have been using Mobile Sheets for years and love it. Thanks for all your hard work.
In one of the last couple updates, I added support for turning two pages at once as both a touch action and pedal action. So just assign that action and you should be good to go. I still plan on adding a dedicated mode at some point that will automatically turn two pages at a time and ensure that the right tablet is always one page ahead of the left tablet.

Mike
(03-11-2018, 04:01 AM)Zuberman Wrote: In one of the last couple updates, I added support for turning two pages at once as both a touch action and pedal action. So just assign that action and you should be good to go. I still plan on adding a dedicated mode at some point that will automatically turn two pages at a time and ensure that the right tablet is always one page ahead of the left tablet.

Mike

I don't see the option for two page turns in portrait mode, only in landscape. Thanks.
You have to assign a touch action. Go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions and assign the "Turn Two Pages Forward" option to a region on the screen.

Mike
(03-13-2018, 05:58 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You have to assign a touch action. Go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions and assign the "Turn Two Pages Forward" option to a region on the screen.

Mike

Thank you. That is working well. On a side note, when I set to turn two pages at a time, using a pedal, it seems to disable the "Prevent Pedal From Changing Songs" setting.

Thanks again.

MD
That is true, I did not think about that. I'll have to look into that.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-13-2018, 06:17 AM)mldrange Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 05:58 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You have to assign a touch action. Go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions and assign the "Turn Two Pages Forward" option to a region on the screen.

Mike

Thank you. That is working well. On a side note, when I set to turn two pages at a time, using a pedal, it seems to disable the "Prevent Pedal From Changing Songs" setting.

Thanks again.

MD

I just feel like taking credit for requesting the "Prevent Pedal From Changing Songs".  Am I famous now? Wink