• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal Action for Tap Actions in Vertical Scolling Mode
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a chance to set the tap actions on left and right sides in vertical scrolling mode (scroll to next/previous section)
as a pedal action.

This would be a nice way to walk through the songs step-by-step and always land on the beginning of the next song in the setlist which doesn't
seem to be possible with the standard pedal actions.

Thanks
Gerald
Gerald,

Tapping the left/right side in vertical scrolling mode should just be performing a "go to previous page" and "go to next page" action. If you assign those to the pedal, is it behaving differently?

Thanks,
Mike
(09-07-2018, 06:49 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Gerald,

Tapping the left/right side in vertical scrolling mode should just be performing a "go to previous page" and "go to next page" action. If you assign those to the pedal, is it behaving differently?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

thanks for you quick reply, didn't try those actions before (as of naming) but this is exactly what I was looking for.

Btw, is there a workaround to scroll into the next page inside a document instead of instant flipping (like when scrolling manually on the screen), though flipping page when hitting the next song in the setlist.

Would be a killer feature  Big Grin 

Thanks again,
Gerald
just found out that this issue with falling into following pages only happens when the page before is cropped, so maybe this is something that can be fixed in the future.

I can live with removing the cropping of the leading pages for the moment

Thanks again
Gerald
I'm not sure I completely understand the problem you are encountering. A video of the issue might help (you can send it to mike@zubersoft.com).

Thanks,
Mike