• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist Editor: filter setting issues
An issue with Setlist Editor and filter settings:
I open a setlist on the Setlists tab and set a filter. When I open the Setlist Editor, the filter is taken over and is also active within the Setlist Editor. That's OK.
The other way round is not working: When I set a filter while I'm in Setlist Editor, it is lost when I close the Setlist Editor and return to the Setlists tab.
This is inconvenient as I often switch between Setlists tab and Setlist Editor when I prepare a setlist.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I'll have to work on that. It may be a little bit of a pain to transfer that data from the setlist editor back to the main activity, but it should be doable.

Mike
(12-09-2018, 05:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'll have to work on that. It may be a little bit of a pain to transfer that data from the setlist editor back to the main activity, but it should be doable.

Mike

If that's easier to implement it would be an option just to persist the filter settings in Setlist Editor. So that I can return to the setlist tab and the filter settings are still there when I re-open the Setlist Editor.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I've updated the code so that any filters set in the setlist editor are copied back to the main library view. Hopefully that will work for you.

Thanks,
Mike
The updated code ( I know it is 10 months old) doesn't work as I would like.

Basically, I would like an option that clears the filters on exiting from the setlist editor (as opposed to "clear filter on load of new song or setlist")

Currently, when creating/editing a setlist, I typically change the collection in the setlist editor (possibly more than once as I prefer to select individual collections rather than specifying them together).
On exiting the editor, I am presented with a setlist that only shows the entries that still match the last filter.
Sometimes this is obvious e.g. one entry displayed but other times it isn't obvious e.g. when 10 or more are displayed (10 is just a "largish number rather" than specific)

If one re-edits the setlist, those entries that previously didn't match the filter magically appear again (which is what one wants but can be confusing)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
I think such a feature would make sense.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I'll add it to the list then.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6