• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual scrolling impossible ?
Hi, i need to be able to scroll manually through the pages of a setlist. Now I can only tap on the side of a page to flip to the next or previous page. Somehow my collegue who has an older version of mobile sheets pro can do this but I can not ?  Whenever there's a couple of bars rest I would like to be able to scroll down a bit to the beginning of the next page in stead of flipping the whole page with a tap of the finger.
If you are using the vertical scrolling display mode, if the full page is visible, then tapping the sides of the screen will flip an entire page. If you use the tablet in landscape orientation or you increase the size of the page to be larger than the screen, then each tap will progress 33% of the screen height. If you need to be able to scroll portions of the screen at a time, the only way to effectively do that is with a bluetooth pedal. You can assign the pedal to scroll a certain percentage of the page or screen with each press in the pedal settings. You could also use the automatic scrolling feature to scroll your pages for you. If necessary, I'm willing to consider adding support for touch actions to scroll a percentage of the page or screen as well so you could just tap the bottom left/right corners, for example. 

Mike
Mike, thanks for answering. But my friends who are using the older version are able to scroll manually through an entire set list in portait mode. Without a foot pedal . Whenever they have a couple of bars rest they can scroll down as much or as little as they want.
Just like scrolling through this text.  Not a set 33% of a page. Which is exactly what I need to be able to do to not miss a couple of bars every now and then. That is why I bought this software, seeing how easy it works. I am very disappointed that this new version does not allow this.  Is it possible still to download the version which can do this  ?
I apparently do not understand what you are talking about. How are your friends scrolling? With their finger? If you switch to the vertical scrolling display mode as I mentioned, you can scroll up or down as much as you want with your fingers. I certainly have not removed any features from previous versions. Hopefully once I understand more about what you are referring to, I can provide proper guidance.

If you are unaware of how to switch to the vertical scrolling display mode, load your song, tap in the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom of the overlay (to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows), then change the default display mode to "Vertical Scrolling". Now you can scroll up or down as much as you want with your finger, and you can scroll through all of the songs in your setlist.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, thanks ! I was indeed unaware of how to switch to vertical scrolling and could not find the right button . Looked in the manual but did not find it.  Posts in this forum talked about a foot switch...My bad.. fixed it now. Perfect! Thanks again !  Looks like I can say goodbye to carrying 100plus arrangements around and finally just read from a tablet. Great !