• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time stamps on swap file confirmation screen
Hi Mike,

I wonder if it would be possible to show the timestamps of both the existing file and the candidate replacement file on the swap file confirmation screen?

Thanks

Rudy
Hi Rudy,

Do you want to see the "Last Modified" timestamp or the "Date Created"?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,

I am not really interested in seeing the song timestamp. 
What I would like to see is the timestamp of the file (pdf, jpg ...) that is about to be replaced and the timestamp of the file that is about to replace it.

Thanks
On Windows 10, every file has both a creation date and a last modified date. On Android, they only have a last modified date. So I'm assuming you want the last modified timestamp of the file?

Thanks,
Mike
Oh, I was not aware that Windows 10 has both available...

Yes last modification will be fine!

Thanks
Keep in mind that on Android the time stamp shows the time when the file was uploaded to the device (the last time).
That's not what you would expect as "last modified". It's helpful anyways if you are aware what it really shows.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de