• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug: Swiping to change page doesn't work when creating link points
Hi Mike,

I think I found a bug in MobileSheetsPro: when I want to make link points a message in the top of the screen tells me to swipe to go to the next page, but that doesn't work. I can only change pages using the slider at the bottom of the screen.

Looking at the manual, it does seem that swiping should also work.

Thanks for all your hard work on MobileSheets, it's truly the best sheet music app on the market. Off-topic: I'm writing a Dutch quick-start guide with a focus on classical musicians to go on my website (bammerlaan.nl). I'll try to remember sending you the link when it's done, if you're interested.
I'm going to need additional information, as this appears to be working for me. I tested with the single page display, and changes between the pages of a single song works great while swiping. You can not change pages from one song to the next in a setlist though, as that is not allowed with link points. I then changed to the vertical scrolling display mode. Swiping left/right works great in that mode. To swipe vertically, you need to have a longer stroke otherwise it will be interpreted as a scroll (so just perform a longer swipe before releasing). It also seems to work with the half page display and two page display. 

Can you please go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions and verify you have "Enable swipe to turn pages" checked? 

You are very welcome, and I'd love a link when you finish the Dutch quick-start guide!

Thanks,
Mike