• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request: setting to allow for vertical page scrolling
Like when you see a pdf, or doc file (or even a lengthy webpage) on your computer desktop, I want to scroll it vertically (as opposed to horizontal like when playing the piano)
And it should take the pedal settings, of course.
MSP does provide vertical scrolling and provides different ways e.g. timed scroll and jumps - possibly other methods (I don't use it myself so can't explain how)

Suggest you use the Forum search option for "Scrolling" (or google MobileSheetsPro Scrolling)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
To switch to the vertical scrolling display mode, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling mode icon with blue arrows) then change the default display mode dropdown to "Vertical Scrolling".

You can use a pedal to scroll and you can scroll automatically if desired as mentioned by Geoff. If you want additional information about this, I can provide it.

Mike
(11-24-2019, 08:31 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: To switch to the vertical scrolling display mode, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling mode icon with blue arrows) then change the default display mode dropdown to "Vertical Scrolling".

You can use a pedal to scroll and you can scroll automatically if desired as mentioned by Geoff. If you want additional information about this, I can provide it.

Mike
Ah !!  That does it !    Big Grin  

Thanks ! I never thought about that overlay as I thought it would be a setting in the app settings.