• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotation sur fichier chordpro
bonjour
j'ai tenté de créer des grilles de jazz avec l'editeur chordpro intégré
j'ai ensuite tenté de les annoter mais quand on change d'écran ou de zoom pour visualiser les partitions les annotations ne suivent pas les grilles
comment faire?
Hello
I tried to create jazz grids with the integrated chordpro editor
I then tried to annotate them but when we change screen or zoom to view the scores the annotations do not follow the grids
how to do ?
cordialement
Chord pro files do not have a fixed layout for each page. This means if you zoom in and change the text size, the layout of the file will change, but the annotations are on a fixed position on the page, so they will not. If you want to be able to zoom without changing the annotations, you can go to the Zoom/Pan Settings (bottom left corner of the song overlay under the icon that looks like a gallery icon) and change the "Text and Chord Pro File Zoom Mode" to "Change Page Size". However, if you change the text display settings and increase the font size or make another other modifications that changes the layout of each page, it's going to mess up the placement of your annotations. 

At some point I'm going to support chord grids in chord pro files, I just haven't had time to implement that yet. 

Mike