• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling Issues
(01-04-2021, 09:37 PM)McAroni Wrote: I absolutely prefer to work like this. As i have i tablet with stylus i Love the Feature to get into annotation Mode just like that. I only use the stylus for annotations. Thats normal working like with old Fashion paper. I dont take the pencil to turn the page. :-) i used to use my Fingers.
And come on guys if there is something new like the awesome annotation feature, there is a chance that something changed. Mike took a lot of time to explain the new features in the manual. Take a look there too.

Either way works for me. I use lots of touch area assignments in view mode that work both with stylus or finger when the setting is disabled but I can have it enabled too and it saves me one touch or two needed to enter annotation mode while I can keep using the finger for the touch area assignments when in view mode.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Really? My post is not a complaint by any stretch of the imagination, I was stuck and was seeking a solution to a problem I was having to a larger tablet I have changed to. Sheesh mate.