• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering stamps
Hi...
I'm trying to change the order of the notation stamps in the standard type, but when I change font type (for example changing between standard and jazz type) and then return to standard, the stamps I've just reordered return completely disordered.
Am I making some mistake?
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
No, it sounds like what you are doing should work fine. I assume you are on version 3.1.0. I just tested this (moved the "3" stamp to the beginning, change to Jazz, changed back to Standard) and the custom ordering seems to be persisted correctly. You can try reseting the lists to the default ordering and then repeat the test.

Mike
(04-19-2021, 04:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: No, it sounds like what you are doing should work fine. I assume you are on version 3.1.0. I just tested this (moved the "3" stamp to the beginning, change to Jazz, changed back to Standard) and the custom ordering seems to be persisted correctly. You can try reseting the lists to the default ordering and then repeat the test.

Mike

Mike, 

yes, I'm working with version 3.1.0, but it occured also in previous versions.
I've tried several times moving various stamps, not only one or two.

What I did is to place the notes in this order: 

- 4/4, 2/4, 1/4, 1/8 upwards 
- 4/4, 2/4, 1/4, 1/8 downwards
- 4/4, 2/4, 1/4, 1/8 pauses etc...

when I set them and then change to Jazz set and return, the list becomes totally disordered.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
You are correct - there is a bug. I only tested on the first section of 40 stamps. If you swipe over to the following sections, reordering does not work as intended. I have a fix in place for this now for version 3.1.1.

Thanks,
Mike