• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shows The whole Page in landscape format
Sad 
Huh Since 11. September my Lenovo Yoga Tablet shows The whole page in The landscape format. In The screen mode is the half page marked. How can I solve the problem?
I'm going to need to know a couple of things:

1) What display mode is selected? If you want the page enlarged to be twice the height of the screen, you'd need to be using the single page display mode with the option enabled to display half pages in landscape. Alternatively, you can use another display mode like the vertical scrolling display mode and set the page scaling to "Fit Width".

2) What page scaling setting do you currently have selected?

3) Is zooming out past 100% enabled? I would think you would want that disabled, and you can reset zooming if needed.

Mike
Hi Mike
1. At The normal Page mode ist is all ok. In landscape Mode the Display shows also the whole Page, but smaller. I want show half page, wide as the screen is.
2. I have no scaling selected.
3. Zooming out past 100% is enabled.
Bernd
[quote pid="34730" dateline="1631551172"]

1) What display mode is selected? If you want the page enlarged to be twice the height of the screen, you'd need to be using the single page display mode with the option enabled to display half pages in landscape. Alternatively, you can use another display mode like the vertical scrolling display mode and set the page scaling to "Fit Width".

2) What page scaling setting do you currently have selected?

3) Is zooming out past 100% enabled? I would think you would want that disabled, and you can reset zooming if needed.

Mike
[/quote]
Turn off zooming out past 100%, change the display mode to "Single Page" and enable the option to display half pages in landscape orientation. That should be all you need to do.

Mike
(09-15-2021, 03:12 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Turn off zooming out past 100%, change the display mode to "Single Page" and enable the option to display half pages in landscape orientation. That should be all you need to do.

Mike

Hi Mike,
thank you, now its perfect.
Mobile Sheets is helpful.
Bernd Wendt