• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best petal for Pro on Android.
All,

Need to get pedal for Amazon fire 10 tablets with MS-pro, seeking input/recommendations from experienced   petal users.
We are a new band just starting up.

Thanks...
I have had good experiences with this one: IK Multimedia IRig Blue Turn

It comes as a 2 oder 4-button version. Works with android but not with windows (AFAIK), Illuminated buttons (good in the dark), you feel your foot press very good.
Should work with fire Tablet (no promise as I dont own one)

Greets
I have been using the Moukey Hands Free Page Turner (GBP47 on Amazon). Late last week the right hand pedal gave up on me after what has been about 2 years heavy use. Anyway, I had seen that the Air Turn Duo was canvassed as a good compatible pedal for MSPro so I ordered one last Friday. I spent most of Sunday trying to find out why the blutooth connection randomly dropped out - sometimes after 2 minutes - sometimes after 20 minutes or more. Anyway I sent it back and got a replacement Moukey which (touch wood) is working perfectly. I have no doubt that the Air Turn Duo is a perfectly good solution. It certainly seemed to be well built (as is the Moukey) but it just did not seem like my Android tablet. Hope this is of some help.
(09-21-2021, 09:09 PM)McConnor Wrote: I have had good experiences with this one: IK Multimedia IRig Blue Turn

It comes as a 2 oder 4-button version. Works with android but not with windows (AFAIK), Illuminated buttons (good in the dark), you feel your foot press very good.
Should work with fire Tablet (no promise as I dont own one)

Greets

[I have had good experiences with this one: IK Multimedia IRig Blue Turn]
Thank you for the reply. Amazon ratings tells me Ik  works W/fire 10... sounds like a good candidate.
One of the band members just bought a Win-10 surface ..   No word on compatibility.

thanks
Hank
I used bluetooth page turners for years.  My biggest problem was that some locations had so many bluetooth signals that I could not get it to connect to my device.  Very frustrating when getting ready to start a gig.

So I have switched to a USB wired footswitch.  Never had any problems since.  Always rock solid.  Here is the one I use with my Fire HD 10:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SLX...=UTF8&th=1

You will also need an adaptor to get from normal USB to USBC.  I used this one: Syntech USB C to USB Adapter Pack of 2 USB C Male to USB3 Female Adapter