• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importproblem
Music 
Hallo,
Ich bin Neuling mit MobilesheetPro und habe gleich zu Anfang ein Problem.
Ich spiele Tenorhorn und Bariton in verschiedenen Kapellen und möchte die Noten nun gemeinsam verwalten. Noten wurden in PDF abgespeichert um sie zu importieren. Für beide Instrumente haben sie allerdings auch den Titel. 
Beim Importieren der Noten in Sammlung oder Alben des ersten Instruments funktioniert alles. B eim zweiten Instrument in einem neuen Album, sagt das Programm, dass diese Titel schon vorhanden sind und bietet Ü überschreiben an oder importiert die Titel erst gar nicht.
Wie bekomme ich Titel von Noten für unterschiedliche Instrumente importiert und gespeichert?
Ich bin doch bestimmt nicht der einzige mit mehreren Instrumenten und hoffe, dass mir jemand helfen kann.
MfG,
Perücke
Currently, file names need to be unique (this might change when Mike implements versioning). 
So the easiest thing to do is to add the name of the instrument to the song name i.e. each instrument has it's own unique pdf of sheet music.

Or put all sheet music into a single pdf and use the create snippet option to create a new song that accesses the required pages in the individual physical file. You can edit the page numbers used by each of these instruments

Geoff

My keyboard is playing up responding to this post so giving up

e.g. "My" produces "Mu"  (several other keys have similar effects, including adding several characters at one go - almost as though macros are in effect)

This is the same on a wireless and a wired keyboard i.e. it is the forum or something about this post

I have typed this into Programmer's Notepad 2 (no keyboard issues) and pasted into the forum
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6