• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro & ABC
If you leave "Let MobileSheets Manage my Files" on, then yet, MobileSheets will still enforce the folder structure it wants. If you turn that off, then import your files, then it will use your files from the same locations you imported them and it will never change that. So you can keep your ABC files separate. This only applies to Android. On Windows, set the storage location first, then copy your abc folder into the storage location, then import files from that folder and MobileSheets won't move the files. The same is true in the iPad version.

Mike
...just very lightly and humbly knocking on the door to ask if there is new info on the envisioned time line for abc/musicxml support?

thanks!
(insert imges / abc-format)

Hello all

I am new to MS and the chordpro format was the main reason I decided to use Mobilesheets.
Up until now I have been working with PDF files which are mostly text with chords on top.
For most songs I added the intro or maybe some bridges as images.
Unfortunately, I miss this feature very much, as there is no way to insert images, nor to insert the ABC format, although this already exists in the Chordpro format.
However, I would like to stay with the Chordpro format, as I play the same songs in several bands, but sometimes in a different key.
I have read in this forum that both customer requests are being worked on, but there is no information yet as to when this will be included in the version.

Otherwise I am very happy with MS.
I'm just struggling with the workload due to the recent issues with the Windows version. The chord pro changes all still underway, but I can't provide accurate estimates when I get sidetracked with fixing bugs, because I'm just a single developer, so if I'm working on fixing bugs, I'm not working on the new features. I don't want to promise to deliver something on a specific date, because I'll most likely get it wrong if unexpected issues come up or I have to stop working on it to address bugs.

Mike