• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
page size issue on tablet and phone
Hello
I face an issue when I synchronize my phone to my cloud library ( google drive ) :
- I sync my tablet library toward my google drive = ok
-Then I sync my phone to the google drive ( to recover all the library ) , from cloud toward my phone = nok

: the .cho pages are unreadable because of their size ( kind of zoom on written chord )

I tried many ways unsuccessfully :
tick and untick on phone and tablet all combination of "sync page scaling and display modes" .

Best regards
So I have a series of questions:

1) In the zoom settings, do you have your tablet configured to increase the font size when zooming chord pro files or does it actually zoom in? I'm trying to identify here if the file is being zoomed in on the phone
2) What font sizes do you have selected in the text display settings for the chord pro file? Is it the same on both the tablet and phone after synchronizing?
3) Does the chord pro file actually appear larger on the phone or is just being wrapped due to the smaller screen?

It would help to see some screenshots as well if you can provide some. Alternatively, please export the chord pro file from both the tablet and phone and email both .msf files to mike@zubersoft.com so I can try test with them to see if I can observe any issues.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello
Here are some screenshot from phone and tablet of the same pages , without any zoom in or out .
  1. Tablet to cloud ( google drive )
  2. Phone from cloud .
"Holy"on tablet :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Holy" on phone :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My screenshot seem to be too heavy to be sent correctly , is there another way ?
There is a mybb issue with pasting images at the moment. I've included your images as attachments to keep the posts smaller.  Please long press your song on the library screen, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com. I would like to test with your file on multiple devices. If that is a .cho file, then I'm assuming you placed annotations on the page for the chords.

Thanks,
Mike